Gorgeous present ideas for this Christmas from my colourful home and gift collection… Click here to get inspired and start your shopping!
I’m very excited to have a stall at the Handmade Nottingham Market on Sunday 19th March. It takes place at Malt Cross on St James’ Street, just of the Market Square. If you’re in the area do pop by and say hello! I’ll have some special show offers just in time for Mother’s Day, plus you’ll be able to shop my brand new California range before it’s available online.
Checkout the Handmade Nottingham Market Facebook page for updates and to see the fab line up of local designer-makers at the event.
Hopefully see you there! x
Looking for extra special gifts for friends and loved ones this Christmas? Then we’ve got it covered!
Check out our Christmas Gift Guide for all budgets and occasions this season – there’s something for everyone…
- Alto Drum Lampshade – £60
- A6 Spiral Bound Notebook in Glasshouse – £4.50
- Connie Imperial Green Antique Footstool – £150
- Ventana Cushion – £45 (with filler)
- Roaming Notebook Trio – £10
- Spectrum Floor Cushion – £120
- Teacup in Echo-Stripe Olive – £12
- Azulejo Tea Towel – £12
- Hemlock Midnight Wallpaper – £95
- Architecture Taupe Cushion – £45 (with filler)